Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 10 July 2015

Friday Hops ~ Book Blogger + Feature & Follow Friday #42



If you are in a book club, where do you meet? At a restaurant, someone's home, the library? If you aren't in a book club, why not? 

(Suggested by Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews)

I would love to attend a local book club and I've attended the local library one, once or twice but I just wasn't thrilled with the books that they were reading, so I didn't bother going back a third time. I have been searching for a more appropriate book club but haven't found one as yet, I do participate in online ones though. 

That's why I love the Book Blogging Community so much, because I have no other means to let out my bookish addiction. If there are any YA online book clubs or read-alongs please leave me a link at the comments section. 

Next week @ Book Blogger Hop

Do you listen to Audiobooks?





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 

You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?


I was really tossing up between All-American food or Asian food, I'm going to go with the latter for the following reasons:-
  • I'm of Asian descent and couldn't live without rice
  • Lots of variety
  • Asians seem to stay generally healthy (good figure, great skin) so I'm going to wager that some of it would be to do with their diet and not just genetics
For the rest of your life is quite long so this question makes me nervous as I do love variety. Asian desserts aren't that great either from my experience, I can't really think of that many that is as awesome as a brownie fudge sundae! What cuisine would you choose and why?


Featured Bloggers



Please Follow Me 


Next Week @ Feature & Follow Friday

What's your Favourite Movie?

Suggested by A Kernel of Nonesense

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.